The Twelve Days of Christmas at The Restaurant at Meadowood
Join Chef Christopher Kostow and The Restaurant at Meadowood team this December for The Twelve Days of Christmas®.
The annual twelve-day charitable celebration invites influential chefs from around the world to cook in collaboration with Chef Kostow. The guest chefs are encouraged to utilize seasonal products from the Napa Valley and draw inspiration from our 3.5 acre Farm. Each night's menu will be unique, reflecting the style of the visiting chef's cuisine.
This year's celebration will benefit Saint Helena Preschool for All, Inc., a local non-profit organization providing scholarships to young children. The Restaurant at Meadowood will donate $2,000 in honor of each participating guest chef, plus 10 percent of every dinner ticket sold. In the spirit of the holiday season, they invite guests to bring unwrapped toys to the event each evening. The team will then deliver your kind gifts to children in need throughout the Napa Valley.
· One night's accommodation at Southbridge
· Dinner for two at The Twelve Days of Christmas at The Restaurant at Meadowood
· Complimentary transportation to and from the event, so you can enjoy your evening without the concern of driving
· Wake up to a continental breakfast each morning of your stay
· Valid December 6 - 21, 2019
For rates and availability, please contact (866) 987-4922.